Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Buy one get one freeee!

Update : We ordered them! Yaaay!

OMG omg (screaming like a little girl) two for price of one? My dream came true!

I found out about this today from Lomography facebook page and one of the comments below made me smile and nod :)

"Dear Lomography, could you please stop doing amazing special offers when I have no money?"

I couldn´t say it better!

Ok, let´s say I get some extra cash and ask my cousin to join me till the 14th April..

I will get this one from my wishlist!

Fingers crossed ;)


Btw this beauty below is also available for only 180 €!





2 comments:

  1. Milá Hany, "dva za cenu jednoho", to je jedna z mých nejoblíbenějších vět ;-). A tohle jsou neuvěřitelní fešáci, jen co je pravda. ♥ Věřím, že se brzy podívají k tobě domů ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je to tak, podívají se ke mě již brzy! Neodolala jsem a objednala je spolu se sestřenicí :) Takhle utracených peněz totiž nikdy nelituji..

    ReplyDelete