Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fujifilm Instax Mini

Once I found out about this mini fella I had to have him! It makes credit card sized cute little memories in front of your eyes. I could never imagine such a small instant picture could be made :) Flash is included and it runs on four AA batteries. Using is very easy. Just push the button and have fun!

He's cute and he knows it!



Like all instant cameras this one also needs quite expensive film (pack of ten pictures). BUT. 
Totally worth it! You can carry those pics in your wallet or pocket anywhere :)
(see the size of the lighter and pics?)


I hope you like our duckface pic ;)


As I mentioned already couple of times (ok may be more then that) there is a bigger brother I wish to have - Instax Wide which can make pics about twice as big (wide format).

No comments:

Post a Comment