Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New cowboy in town!

Couple of days ago I won an e-auction (very very cheap) and today I finaly finished the cleaning of this dirty boy and took some pics!

Name : Polaroid Instant 10
Born : 1978 in UK
Film : Type 80 peel-apart
Status : No bullets no action





Unfortunately the film needed for this cam is not available anymore :( You can get them rarely on ebay but the price they´re asking for is crazy. I guess I will just add this one to my collection as the first one not working and will be hoping one day someone will start producing these again or some big stock of old film will be found at the bottom of the ocean :)




2 comments:

  1. Ó, retro foťáky...to je prostě pecka! Úžasný blog s naprosto originálním tématem. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skoro stejne skvely jako ten tvuj :) Diky!

    ReplyDelete